Monday, September 1, 2014

Long journey from Hyderabad- Khammam- Hyderabad on Bike

                   

              Long trip from Hyderabad- Khammam- Hyderabad on Bike





         A trip to remember


        Knowing it is risk to travel at night, as I know it is going to be late night to reach Khammam which is 200km from Hyderabad. And if any trouble occur in middle, it will be one of the worst things in my life.

        I know my bike is not in good condition to travel such a long distance. But I took risk and started my journey on 28th August afternoon (3:30PM). 



        As soon as I crossed city limits, it started heavy rain. (There has been persistent rain from last couple of days). There started my adventurous ride. I drove in rain for 50KM. Then it stopped. Finally At 6:00 I reached Suryapeta. I still need to go 60KM.



        As it is going to be dark, I need to reach home quickly and I need to travel 60KM more, out of which 30KM is in forests. 










      At around 7:00 my bike tyre burst out. There is no one around and I moved with it slowly for 4KM and found a cowherd. When I asked for help he gave directions and I finally reached mechanic shop. It took minutes to change tube and finally at 8:30 I started to khammam which is about 40KM from there.

    Finally reached home by 9:30PM.

    Return journey is somewhat good. Started on Sepember 1st. There is no rain, no tyre-tube bursts. And I got some people to give lift on my way to have some company with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment